McMethod makes use of a Thin Client-Server Architecture.
For improved performance and stability, we recommend a dedicated server for use by McMethod. This server can run the database and the web server on one computer.
NOTE: We offer a hosting service for individual users as well as corporate users. Please contact us for further information.
Web Server Hardware and Database Server Hardware
- Intel Pentium P4 with 3GHz (or greater) with 4GB of SDRAM and a 500GB Hard drive.
- Ethernet Card specification requirement is min 100Mb/s
- Windows 2003 Professional
- Internet Information Server (IIS) 6 or later (Web Server Software)
- SQL Server 2005 (Database Server)
NOTE: Web server needs access to a mail server that can receive mail messages via SMTP
Client / workstation requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP (service pack 2) or Windows Vista.
- .NET Framework 3.0
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
- Recommended minimum memory is 2GB
- Minimum screen resolution XGA (1024 *768)
- Recommended browser is Internet Explorer V6 or later
- Each computer must be linked on a network
- Each user should have a unique e-mail address.